Github user mike-tutkowski commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/954#issuecomment-151273466

    Hi Remi,

    I have rebuilt my entire 4.6 CS environment from scratch and re-run my
    tests.

    I'm happy to report that I no longer see the issues I was seeing earlier.
    I'm able to successfully deploy a VM on ESXi both on local and managed
    storage now.

    Talk to you later!
    Mike

    On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
    mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com> wrote:

    > Once I re-build my CS env in the morning, I'll run through a bunch of
    > tests in the morning and afternoon and get back to you.
    >

    > On Sunday, October 25, 2015, Remi Bergsma <notificati...@github.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> OK @mike-tutkowski <https://github.com/mike-tutkowski> thanks! I'll
    >> merge this now so you can build it from master. Please let us know if you
    >> still have issues, as I'd love to resolve those as well.
    >>
    >> —
    >> <https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/954#issuecomment-151028340>.
    >>

    > --
    > *Mike Tutkowski*