Guys and dolls,

We have been having travis builds for a while now and they seem to generate
more work then help. There are a lot of time-outs, (false positive) and
when a suite passes it is often because all tests where skipped (false
negative). In addition, and this may be just me, I've never been able to
pinpoint a problem based on travis output.

therefore:

I move that we completely disable travis runs on PRs to the cloudstack
project. This will reduce confusion about whether a PR is good and will
reduce the need for willing contributers to force push their branch over
and over.

--
Daan