Github user miguelaferreira commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/961#issuecomment-152490396

    After digging in a bit more, I've debugged the browser session when hitting
the home page with `session="false"` what I see is that the page is not even
completely downloaded. My best guess is that the server stops responding when
the exceptions I've posted in the previous comment happen. And because the page
was not completely downloaded it is also not well rendered. In addition the
script tags are at the end of the page, so none of the dynamics will work
either.

    Researching for similar problems took me to a stackoverflow question

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2055502/java-lang-illegalstateexception-pwc3999-cannot-create-a-session-after-the-resp?answertab=active#tab-top

    In the accepted answer, the poster explains that the exception (which is
the same as I see, "Cannot create a session after the response has been
committed") has to do with trying to write to a response that has be already
committed (i.e. already sent to the client). The poster also mentions that the
response is automatically flushed (i.e. sent to the client) when it reached a
size of 2K (I assume 2K bytes). Then looking at the size of the html generated
for the ACS home page one can easily see that it is way larger than the 2K
(actually it is 226K large).

    While not being an expert on these matters, it seems to me that the culprit
is the sheer size and complexity of this webpage. How it actually works with
our the `session="false"` declaration is a mystery to me.

---
with INFRA.
---