http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/parameterized/job/parameterized-sytemvm/3/console

We can use them once the build is complete.

~Rajani

On 04-Nov-2015, at 8:58 PM, Nux! <n...@li.nux.ro<mailto:n...@li.nux.ro>> wrote:

Hi,

Has jenkins built rpms for this somewhere?

Nux!
www.nux.ro<http://www.nux.ro>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remi Bergsma" <rberg...@schubergphilis.com>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 4 November, 2015 14:55:11
Subject: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.0

Hi all,

I've created a 4.6.0 release candidate, with the following artifacts up for a
vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=4.6.0-RC20151104T1522

Commit: b0ebe68e375432b28eef031ab62ccd5831234c77

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.6.0/

PGP release keys (signed using A47DDC4F):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)