The wiki below is much more elaborate on cloudstack setup using virtual box,
and good for anyone wishing to be a cloudstack developer.
http://www.shapeblue.com/virtualbox-test-env/

On 17/11/15, 2:17 PM, "Илья Толстихин" <inosi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I copied vhd-util from /usr/bin/ on devcloud to
>scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver of cloudstack.
>Nothing changed.
>
>Also I tried to setup with manuals
>https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/devcloud4/README.md
>https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/devcloud4/advanced/README.md
>
>That gives the same error.
>Do you have any other ideas, what could be the reason?

>> Thanks.

>>> I find it easier to use devcloud4[1]. It the easiest way for xen6.2
>>> devcloud setup.
>>> The documentation is also good. Just install the required tools/IP configs
>>> mentioned in README [2]. Then, go to the advanced and follow the readme[3]
>>> there for a advanced zone setup.
>>>
>>> [1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/master/tools/devcloud4
>>> [2]
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/devcloud4/README.md
>>> [3]
>>>
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/devcloud4/advanced/README.md
>>>
>>> ~Rajani

>>> if

>>> inosi...@gmail.com

>>> ssh

>>> commands

>>> with

>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Marvin-4.6.0_SNAPSHOT-py2.7.egg/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
>>> > >> > > > >> >

>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Marvin-4.6.0_SNAPSHOT-py2.7.egg/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
>>> host 1,

>>> 'PhysicalNetwork':

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from