Github user remibergsma commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1038#issuecomment-158021203

    @bhaisaab I'm OK with merging this to master now, but that will also mean
it will not end up in 4.6. I think @DaanHoogland already said that no new
features should go into 4.6 (as we agreed before) so merging to master is fine
with me. I like your idea about porting back some of the patches to 4.5 and 4.6
to make the UI wider and such.

    I asked for 4.6 version because I thought we wanted to back port all of the
metrics thing to 4.5 and then I find it weird to not have it in 4.6. But let's
stick to what we said, let's merge it to master and move on.

    It is a great feature!

    All agree to merge on master and back port only some of the UI tweaks?

---
with INFRA.
---