Github user remibergsma commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1103#issuecomment-158776432

    Thanks @pdion891! I agree with all of them, except the systemvm template.
There is no reason to bump that version because there is no change yet. As soon
as we introduce a change that is not compatible with 4.6.0 template, we should
bump the version. Until that happens, I'd like to be able to have 4.7.0 to use
the same template as 4.6.0.

    In the future we should get a separate systemvm version numbering schema
(separate repo even?), to break with the "new cloudstack version == new
systemvm version". Upgrades are much easier / less impacting if one does not
need to recreate all sytemvms (1000+ in our case). Especially when we're
releasing more often.

    Pinging @DaanHoogland @bhaisaab to see what they think and if I maybe
forget something? Can we keep the version of systemvms at 4.6.0 until something
changes? If not, can we make it work?

---
with INFRA.
---