GitHub user pedro-martins opened a pull request:

    Removed the PlannerBase class because it is does not bring contribution to
ACS' code.

    Removed the PlannerBase class because it is does not bring contribution to
ACS' code.

    We changed com.cloud.deploy.FirstFitPlanner, now it doesn’t extends the
PlannerBase and implements the com.cloud.deploy.DeploymentPlanner.

    We also removed the method
com.cloud.deploy.DeploymentPlanner.check(VirtualMachineProfile, DeploymentPlan,
DeployDestination, ExcludeList) that was not used anywhere.

    Additionally, we removed the “_” from FirstFitPlanner's attributes
name, in order to have them in a more standard way.

    $ git pull https://github.com/rafaelweingartner/cloudstack
master-lrg-cs-hackday-004

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1108.patch

    This closes #1108

----
commit 9eaaf439065a13477a3c65ed8f879f3b784f1dc7
Author: pedro-martins <php...@gmail.com>
Date:   2015-11-23T14:15:05Z

    Removed the empty class 'com.cloud.deploy.PlannerBase'

----

---
with INFRA.
---