Github user abhinandanprateek commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-www/pull/20#issuecomment-159573954

    As I see it either we do not put any non-official build on the project
page. If we are doing it for users convenience we should all such repositories
that are being build by community for greater good.
    I fail to see why it will confuse user or is not good for overall community
well being. Why should anyone in the community be given a preference over
another just because there domain name does not sound like a company name.
    Other than that the listings were quietly removed without even a proper
discussion on the mailing list. I think this should have been discussed and
them acted upon.

---
with INFRA.
---