Hi folks, we need to resolve this.

1-But I have to start with one comment:
Apache open office releases binaries, users don't compile from source. So it is
possible within ASF to officially release binaries.

2-We have several initiatives around repos, apt-get.eu (Wido), shapeblue repos,
Nux mirrors and image templates.
Seems everyone agrees we need a tag team to coordinate all of it and offer a
unified front.

3-This unified front is great, but it won't happen this week, it will take time
and dedication.

4-The small issue we are facing is about 3 lines in an HTML file on our
website. Pierre-Luc and I had a chat Friday, in one of his comments on the PR
he suggested that we list 3 categories:

- source
- community repo
- 3-rd party repo

I am +1 with this, why ?

-source is a no brainer
- community repo (apt-get) because that's our defacto pkg repo even though we
don't vote on packages. There was not vote to say these were our community repo
but that's a fact. Several people have access to the machine and can make
updates etc...
- 3rd party, allows us to list vendor pkg repo. The more vendors provide
CloudStack the better. I see it a bit like the "books" discussions we had
couple years ago. We do not endorse them, but we should promote them.

In our docs however, we should not be referencing 3rd party repos, and any URLs
should be cloudstack project specific.

Can you please reply with your vote on these 3 categories. I think it's a
compromise that helps us move forward.

-sebastien