Github user michaelandersen commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1156#issuecomment-162545461

    Hi Sanju,

    Isn't it the point of the test to verify this exact connectivity?

    But I any case I don't believe connectivity is the reason this test is
    failing. I changed the -f option on line 711 back to field 7 and the test
    passes now.

    Please refactor that line and try again.

    Best regards, Michael

    --
    Michael Andersen

---