Hello,

My vote +1 (binding)

My tests (all tests are passed on a CloudStack (1mgr+2nodes+1nfs) inside CloudStack topology) :

1/ Fresh install of 4.7.0 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04.3 + KVM + NFS : OK
Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA, create network, create user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template, create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip release, static nat, firewall rule) Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

2/ Fresh install of 4.5.2 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04.3 + KVM + NFS, and after migration to 4.7.0 : OK Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA (crash host), create network, create user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template, create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, resize volume) Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule) Special tests with Redondant Virtual Router (RVR) VR master destroy (only 8 icmp packets lost after the 'virtual crash')

3/ Tests all localizations of Web UI (with a complete installation of CS) : local strings works wells except Spanish and Arabic (expected, some strings needs to be fixes on Transifex)

Known minor issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9183

Thanks to RM team. Double sprints with 4.6.2/4.7.0!

Milamber