Github user wilderrodrigues commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1277#issuecomment-170535918

    Let's all move on, @koushik-das. If we don't, we will be talking about this
for weeks. We have been saying the same thing all the time. I got your points
and if I could not make it clear, sorry: I could not put more time on writing
comments here to make it clearer.

    The scheduler code is pure Java, it will work even with Unit Tests - not
even a running management server is needed. Unfortunately, it's been 20 das
since I create the PR. So, I can't remember what went wrong, that's why I'm
retesting without the commit. Last time I did, on Saturday, could even be
something in my environment: that's why I'm doing again in a clean DC.

    All the time we wasted typing here could have been used to test the changes
with[out] the commit you reviewed. Testing against hardware, with the proper
integration tests. I know when real hardware is needed. However, we don't trust
the simulator.

    If the test passes, do you - representing the community - want my
contribution or not? If you don't, I will just close the PR because I don't
want to keep writing here every 20 minutes.

    Perhaps saying your questions were rhetorical was not right, but way better
than using other words.

    Cheers,
    Wilder

---