Github user DaanHoogland commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1287#issuecomment-172353941

    Thanks @rafaelweingartner. as for your last remark
    ```
    Your code as always is great, I would just suggest some more improvement at
the new method you created that is called “represent”, I believe the best
name for the boolean variable should be something like, “shouldCompress”
or” hasToCompress”. The name of the method does not sound descriptive to
me, but if you guys are ok with it, I am too.
    ```
    maybe ```withCompression``` would have been better then ```compressed```. I
think the phrase ``` represent(cidr,compressed)``` expresses quite elegantly
what it does however. Wouldn't you say so?

    We should have the talk on javadocs some other time. I think javadoc tends
to outdate.

---
with INFRA.
---