All,

+1 to a collab in Montreal. I like the idea of 2-3 days of coding organized as
a series of birds-of-feather type sessions. People post
features/enhancements/topics of interest for a particular area, and those that
are interested join them to hack through it. No slides to prepare, no passive
sessions — active collaboration and coding.

Thanks,
-John

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
John Burwell
ShapeBlue

d:      +44 (20) 3603 0542 | s: +1 (571) 403-2411
<tel:+44%20(20)%203603%200542%20|%20s:%20+1%20(571)%20403-2411>

e:      john.burw...@shapeblue.com | t:
<mailto:john.burw...@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>     |      w:

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image744ef9.png@76a420d2.4c9c9c5b]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services
India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from
Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in
Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd
is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.

On Jan 27, 2016, at 4:56 AM, Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@citrix.com> wrote:

> +1 for the two day collab - a day of hackathon and a day of meetings/events.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//> |
CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/> |
CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure