GitHub user ProjectMoon opened a pull request:

    Emit event UUIDs on template deletion

    When a template is deleted, it emits a usage event over the event bus.
However, it does not emit the UUID or class name of the template over the event
bus. This is leads to null pointers when expecting a template UUID on a delete
event. The UUID and class name of the template are present on template
creation, and on other usage events for different resources.

    We have based this on 4.6 because we consider this a bug fix and it should
be forward-merged.

    Testing: No unit tests provided, but we have tested it in a fully deployed
staging environment. Without this fix, delete a template and check the messages
on the event bus. No template UUID or class name (VirtualMachineTemplate). With
this fix, the template UUID and class name are emitted on the event bus.

    $ git pull https://github.com/greenqloud/cloudstack
pr-emit-template-uuid-on-delete

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1378.patch

    This closes #1378

----
commit e405d9075ab6dedcb061e6edcea77136303d3430
Author: jeff <j...@greenqloud.com>
Date:   2016-01-28T10:19:00Z

    Emit template UUID and class name over event bus when deleting templates.

----

---
with INFRA.
---