I think that it is better to sort out the CI stuff for validating PRs before
moving ahead with the next release.
There was a recent mail from Bharat on a sample CI BVT run. As I understand it
is still WIP, but once the remaining items are fixed it will be useful for
validating PRs.

Also I can be the 2nd RM along with Will for the next release.

-Koushik