Github user pedro-martins commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1425#issuecomment-190791313

    @nvazquez, nice changes.

    So, I guess that a test cases for these new methods will be important to
detect future changes in these methods behavior.

    Another thing, is this new constructor really necessary? do you use this
constructor in any part of the code? or do you just created this constructor to
improve future codes calling only this constructor instead of lots of setters
as you said?

    In my opinion, a constructor with many params is a bit ugly, I prefer to
use no params in the constructor and use some factory pattern to create this
object (lots of setters called inside a factory class), this is just my opinion.

    Ty.

---
with INFRA.
---