Hi Wido,

The feature does not assumption IPv4 or IPv6, it’s upto the driver and the
address you provide. Presently, the driver simply forks out a ipmitool process
with a bunch of validated arguments. So, if the driver can reach to the
specified address/port  (address can be a fqdn, ipv4 or ipv6 address) it will
work with your ipv6 servers. (if you can do a ipmitool <args> <cmd> from the
mgmt server host, the feature will work in your env)

Regards.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//> |
CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/> |
CloudStack Software