We are discussing this proposal in 3 or 4 threads, so I will not try to
recap everything.  Instead I will try to give a brief overview of the
problem and a proposal for solving it.

*Problem:*
The Apache CloudStack community needs additional github permissions in
order to integrate CI for the purpose of maintaining code quality.  The ASF
does not have enough granular control via the 'apache' github organization
to give the 'apache/cloudstack' repository the needed permissions.

*Proposal:*
Transfer ownership of the 'apache/cloudstack' mirrored repository out of
the 'apache' github organization into the 'apache-cloudstack' github
organization (which I have already setup and started inviting users to).
Both members of the ACS community and the ASF board will have 'owner'
permissions on this new organization.  This will allow for permissions to
be applied specifically to the 'apache-cloudstack' organization and not
have to be applied to the entire 'apache' organization.

By transferring ownership, all of the PRs will be copied to the new
repository and redirects will be created on github from 'apache/cloudstack'
to 'apache-cloudstack/cloudstack'.

The developer workflow and commit workflow will remain unchanged.  The
canonical ASF repository (git://git.apache.org/cloudstack.git) will remain
the source of truth and commits will be made to that repository.

Please ask if anything is unclear or needs to be better defined in order
for you to cast a vote.