Please board and everybody at dev, Until the vote thread initiated by Will
no action has been taken or sactioned by the PMC, only discussions were
started. It has never been the intention of the PMC to move away from any
repository but only to add a fork to facilitate work. The misunderstanding
described by Sam below is most likely due to some of my own words in the
thread 'github organisation cloudstack' [1]

mea culpa, in the thread I started with

<quote>
There is a github organisation called cloudstack, to which we have more
control then to the apache/cloudstack repo on github. We need to decide as
community what to do with it.

What are we going to do in this new organisation?
Will we let/ask Schuberg Philis to put cosmic in there?
Will be ask/let Will to run upr to it (so we don't depend on the
foundation)?
How will we sink it from/to apache or the apache github organisation?
​Any other ideas/questions?

​let's discuss or better,​
</quote>

Reading this back I can see how this can be interpreted in several ways,
I'm sorry.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/pca3j6vzojik2xyd

--
Daan