Murali,

Congratulations on the new role and welcome back!

- Si
From: Murali Reddy <murali.re...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:50 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: introduction

All,

Just wanted to let the community know that I have decided to work on Apache
CloudStack again. I have taken up a position at ShapeBlue, so you will be
seeing me around @dev and @users. For the new members of the community and
others who I have not interacted with, here is small self introduction. I
started my journey with CloudStack, in late 2010 as cloud.com employee. Later
spent 4 years till late 2014 working on various CloudStack features (EIP, GSLB,
NAAS, NetScaler integration, native SDN controller, distributed virtual router,
event bus to name few). I was working on NFV solution on OpenStack over a year.
I am excited to join back the community, looking forward to interact with you.

Thanks,
Murali