Thank you for all the support everyone.  This vote is now closed.  We have
unanimous support for this proposal with the following votes:

Totals
------
+1: 20 (including myself)
+0: 0
-1: 0

I have opened a support ticket with github to get a clearer understanding
of what the process will be to switch the mirror from 'git://
git.apache.org/cloudstack.git' to point to 'apache-cloudstack/cloudstack'
instead of 'apache/cloudstack' after the move.  I have not heard back from
them yet, so I will keep everyone updated with the details they outline
once they get back to me.

I will begin working with the ASF Infra team to work through the technical
and logistical details to make the move.

Cheers,

Will