I don't believe this is freely available, rather is a tool Citrix developed
for helping troubleshoot CCP customer deployments. I would imagine that
Accelerite owns this tool now and it is likely available if you are an ACP
customer, but not necessarily for ACS users.

Probably best for Accelerite to comment.

--
Ian Rae
CEO | PDG

CloudOps | Cloud Infrastructure and Networking Solutions
www.cloudops.com | 420 rue Guy | Montreal | Canada | H3J 1S6