I've seen this one before:

Tests in error:
  SecondaryStorageManagerTest.getDefaultNetworkForAdvancedNonSG:79
NoSuchMethod ...
  SecondaryStorageManagerTest.getDefaultNetworkForAdvancedSG:102
NoSuchMethod or...
  SecondaryStorageManagerTest.getDefaultNetworkForAdvancedWrongZoneType
?  Unexp...
  SecondaryStorageManagerTest.getDefaultNetworkForBasicNonSG:124
NoSuchMethod or...
  SecondaryStorageManagerTest.getDefaultNetworkForBasicSG:147
NoSuchMethod org.a...
  SecondaryStorageManagerTest.getDefaultNetworkForBasicSGWrongZoneType
?  Unexpe...

it has been a reason of failure in more then one.

--
Daan