GitHub user remibergsma opened a pull request:

    Lower the time we wait for interfaces to appear after restart

    Waiting for interfaces is tricky. They might never appear.. for example
when we have entries in `/etc/cloudstack/ips.json` that haven't been plugged
yet. Waiting this long makes everything horribly slow (every vm, interface,
static route, etc, etc, will hit this wait, for every device). We've seen
CloudStack send an `ip_assoc.json` command for `eth1` public nic only and then
the router goes crazy waiting for all other interfaces that were there before
reboot and aren't there. If only the router would return to the mgt server a
success of `eth1`, it would get the command for `eth2` etc etc. Obviously, a
destroy works much faster because no state services, so no knowledge of
previous devices so no waits :-)

    After a stop/start the router has state in `/etc/cloudstack/ips.json` and
every commands waits. Eventually hitting the hardcoded 120 sec timeout.

    $ git pull https://github.com/remibergsma/cloudstack 47_lower_interface_wait

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1467.patch

    This closes #1467

----
commit 3636ad1114a89101ed0a14520572b5f0203d454b