Hi,

I've "released" in Jira our version that got released over the last few
months, so now the only unreleased versions are: 4.9.0, 4.8.1, 4.7.2.

I've archived release that I don't think we will release: 4.4.5, 4.5.3 if
someone is planning to be RM on these we can unarchive them.

I've close some issues that had PR merged

And finaly, I've moved to 'FUTURE"  all open issues that had fixed version
targeted to released version.So, if you are working on a PR of fix that
should go into 4.9.0, you can change the fixed at anytime.

Thanks,