Great, I'll pick up the issue that Wido has already created

Does anyone have an suggestions wrt to structure of pull requests?
I'm inclinded to ask the community for copies of logs - particularly ones that
people have found difficult to read so that I or others can work through them
looking for anamolies - it's very messy from a thoroughness point of view - but
it would return the most useful changes first.  It also puts the error msg in a
context to make the categorisation more acurate.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

Regards,

Paul Angus