Hi All,

I'm running an initiative to improve CloudStack logging.  I'm going to be
analysing logs and re-categorising the DEBUG, INFO, WARN and ERROR where
appropriate such that we can reduce the default logging level to INFO without
losing important troubleshooting information, while at the same time making the
management-server log far more readable for operational admins.

To achieve this I need logs to work with.

Please could anyone interested upload logs to:
https://shapeblue.brickftp.com

The logs will be treated in the strictest confidence and public download of the
logs will not be available.
I'm especially interested in logs which you found particularly difficult to
read or specific messages which you think are misscategorised

If you wish, put comments at the top of the logs or send a message directly or
via the mailing lists pointing out specific issues.
Please compress the logs!

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

Regards,