Erik,

Good question about the mechanics.  I agree that removal of accounts would not
be correct.  It should only be the removal/suspension of the CloudStack commit
bit and karma.  In terms of LDAP, my (naive) expectation is that since other
projects have this status, infra already has a way to manage it.  I will send
an email to infra asking them how it is managed for other projects and report
back to dev@.

Thanks,
-John

Regards,

John Burwell

john.burw...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue