Github user rafaelweingartner commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1331#issuecomment-212529350

    @syed, sorry the delay, I haven't had much time.
    I noticed that this class is being ignored. The tests are not properly
coded (test should not rely on external files). There is a PR
(https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1499) from a colleague that is
addressing exactly that.

    On the meantime, this is a pretty tricky method to test; but, there is a
nice way to do so.

    I opened a PR for your branch with an example, so you can see how to
address the test of that method you extracted.
    Also, about the other test "testCleanupNfsStaging", I suggest you
experiment the other approach pointed out by @jburwell, so you can use both and
then it would be easier for you to create an opinion. The way I proposed in my
PR, was to be used as an illustration for you.
    Any other doubts/problems, you can just ping me.

---
with INFRA.
---