Hello,

My name is Lianghwa Jou and I run the CloudPlatform engineering at Accelerite.
We got several queries about our plan for CloudStack/CloudPlatform. I will try
to answer the question briefly.

When I think about what ACS can be or should be, I often think about AWS. AWS
is a very feature rich, stable, scalable and resilient cloud. It's also really
easy to deploy and maintain. (Amazon deploys and maintains it for you.:) ) I
think bringing these characteristics to ACS can be a good direction for ACS.
As for more specific feature development, we believe XYZaaS will be an
important part of ACS in the future. There can be many different types of
services. We plan to put more resources in this area.

We believe strongly that the success of CloudPlatform depends on the success of
CloudStack We are committed to open source and will continue to contribute to
the community.

Lianghwa

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.