Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@accelerite.com> wrote:

> ms ——authenticate—> CPVM ——for VNC console—>Hypervisor
>                                       ^
>                                       | gets images from CPVM
>                               web  browser
>
> Which of the above components you want to keep and which to remove?

Currently when you hit the management server and pass it a vmid, you get a
response that is a html payload with a link in an iframe to the console
proxy VM, along with a parameter passed on the get string that constitutes
an encrypted JSON payload.  This encrypted JSON payload includes all of the
information that would be needed to connect via VNC.  We want to be able to
make the request from our middleware, intercept and decrypt this JSON
payload and be be able to use an alternative web based VNC client.

> Also you can look into other implementations of Console proxy which are
> rarely used to get more info.

Could you point me to one?  I would be very interested to look at an
alternative.

Thank you,
Nathan