GitHub user insom reopened a pull request:

    CLOUDSTACK-9362: Skip VXLANs when rewriting the bridge name for migrations
(4.8-2)

    From the [JIRA
issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9362):

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/bb8f7c652e42caacff5adce1ce60342603677605

    > The above commit introduces rewriting of bridge device names when
migrating a virtual machine from one host to another. However, it also matches
bridges called "brvx-1234" and rewrites them to (in my case) "brem1-1234" -
this doesn't match the bridge name on the destination and causes the migration
to fail with the error:

    > error : virNetDevGetMTU:397 : Cannot get interface MTU on 'brem1-1234':
No such device

    > I have flagged this as major because it's not possible to migrate VMs
using VXLANs for maintenance, which seems important (it's certainly important
to me!).

    This is a version of #1508 based against 4.8 (sorry!)

    $ git pull https://github.com/insom/cloudstack CLOUDSTACK-9362-2

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1513.patch

    This closes #1513

----
commit d2eb0a537a1f279a83f4af4f8f1bbae9d5aefba8
Author: Aaron Brady <aa...@iweb.co.uk>
Date:   2016-04-21T14:19:56Z

    Skip VXLANs when rewriting the bridge name for migrations

----

---
with INFRA.
---