Github user mike-tutkowski commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1403#issuecomment-219146275

    @jburwell @DaanHoogland I have a solution for quickly looking up if a
cluster supports resigning that I think we'll all be happy with.

    Upon a host connecting to the management server is when I check to see if
the host supports resigning (and update the host_details table).

    I added logic to this connection code to not only update the host_details
table with info about resigning, but also the cluster_details table about
resigning.

    A host connecting to the management server should not be a frequent
occurrence, so I believe it's OK at this point to run through the list of hosts
in the cluster of the connecting host and see if all of those hosts support
resigning. If they do, then I update the cluster_details table that the cluster
in question supports resigning.

    I also changed the logic to not bother to add a row to either the
host_details table or the cluster_details table if the "supportsResign"
property would be false (only a true value is stored now). We can then save
space by understanding that a missing "supportsResign" property for a host or
cluster indicates false (I was proceeding under that assumption anyways).

    When the time comes to ask the cluster if it supports resigning, it's a
simple matter of looking for the "supportsResign" property in the
cluster_details table.

---
with INFRA.
---