H Will, I don't want to break your mojo on this other bughunting but do you
see any rpm packaging errors concerning mysql-connector?
I added the repo for mysql to find out the connector was already installed.

BTW this is only one of four to five intermittent errors I'm getting.
Hardly any run succeeds.

--
Daan