Github user linas-h1p commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1547#issuecomment-219951759

    Disclaimer: i'm very new to the whole ACS, but i have built and deployed
custom releases for ourselves. I understand the project structure somewhat.

    So..
    I've applied these commits to 4.8 branch (since that's what we're trying to
use at the moment). They appear to be standalone and not affected by other
parts of ACS, so 4.8 should be fine. (correct me if i'm wrong)

    I'm using advanced networking with security groups.

    After these patches, the VR doesn't load - fails when the scripts get
executed with KeyErorr 'gateway'. This is in the ipaliases part. I'm not sure
what the ip aliases are for there, but it would seem strange that it an ip
alias would require gateway.
    I've modified "process_ipaliases(self, dbag)" to include a fake gateway in
the ipalias data, and the VR started successfully.

---
with INFRA.
---