Github user KrisSterckx commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1494#issuecomment-220326489

    @DaanHoogland  to your question :

    We are embarking full CloudStack build automation as that gives us
cloudstack-nuagevsp-plugin <> nuagevsp-client-jar version compatibility by
design, and provides us higher development efficiency as it gives us java
compile time checking.

    We could publish the code at our github.com/nuagenetworks repo's if that is
desired. I see this is not consistently applied by other vendors though.

    Let me know if there are other actions to take, or feel free to shoot any
additional question.

    cheers,
    Kris

---