+1

When I went through this last time, not only was it hard to understand the
flows, but the XenServer version management was a pain. Would suggest
creating a base class which always works (i.e. is independent of XenServer
version) for core functions. Then add in that which exists for a specific
version. Should help greatly with testing IMO.

-tim