Wido,  all,

I've create a wiki page for the collab, so anyone willing to attend
remotely at the round-table on Wedneday 13h30 EST can use the gotomeeting.
There is also a GoToMeeting scheduled for Friday for the hackathon, I've
put all the detailed on the wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference%3A+Montreal+2016

would it make sense to put hackathon topic in that wiki page?

feel free to update, change comment that page :-)

Cheers,

PL