Dear all,

I am trying to add an LXC cluster in addition to the existing running KVM
cluster in my CloudStack 4.8.0 test environment.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/LXC+Support+in+Cloudstack

I understand that the LXC container template for CloudStack is not provided
/ bundled by default, so we need to create one or download. May I know:

(1) How do we create one? I follow the instruction on how to create LXC
template for Ubuntu here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/LXC+Template+creation#LXCTemplatecreation-CreatingtemplateonUbuntu

It requires us to install lxc (apt-get install lxc) but doing so will
remove cloudstack-agent package hosted on the same host.

(2) Where can we download ready-to-use LXC container template for
CloudStack?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.

-ip-