From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogl...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 June 2016 16:15
To: dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: cloud.com references

I grepped the source for all occurances of download.cloud.com and did $ wget -P
`dirname $file | cut -d '/' -f 4-` $file making the best mirror of download.com
that I could. I think having the domain and pointing it to our repo is easiest
but a possible next step is also changing all to our new domain. I did all did
on cloudstack.apt-get.eu so for now I will add a commit to my PR to change the
urls to apt-get.

gotcha's:
1: I don't feel sure this makes for everything
2: apt-get is only a slightly bigger ensurance for continuity so we would want
this to be a replacement string (e.g. templated)
3: problably as well

so far, more to follow

--
Daan