There are 3 active PRs for the items
Snapshot Improvements https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/672
iSCSI and HA support in Hyper-V https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/351
Support for non-US keyboards in Console Proxy

Regards,
Anshul

On 07/07/16, 3:57 PM, "Paul Angus" <paul.an...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

Hi All,

We have a number of 'Citrix' items on the roadmap, I'd like to find out if
they're still in progress at Accelerite - or should we remove them from the
list...

Snapshot Improvements

CLOUDSTACK-8663<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8663?src=confmacro>

Anshul Gangwar
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~anshulg>(Citrix)

Openswan with strongswan

jayapal<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~jayapal>
(Citrix)

iSCSI and HA support in Hyper-V

CLOUDSTACK-8444<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8444?src=confmacro>

Anshul Gangwar
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~anshulg>(Citrix)

4.6.0

Design document is available at iSCSI and HA support in
Hyper-V<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/iSCSI+and+HA+support+in+Hyper-V>

Support for non-US keyboards in Console Proxy

CLOUDSTACK-8665<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8665?src=confmacro>

Anshul Gangwar
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~anshulg>(Citrix)

4.6.0

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.an...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.