Hi Rohit,

what are we trying to achieve by moving marvin into a separate repo.?

--Bharat.

________________________________
From: Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 5:30:20 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Split Marvin to its own repository

Hi Rohit,

same question as Rene has posted, impact on older releases – will have issues
on older releases.  I know that the older releases have marvin code which can
be used.  Also, this will require changes on the CI side to pull the correct
repo for Marvin.

+1, if Bharat can modify CI implementation to take care of this?

best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development
Accelerate,
www.accelerite.com,@accelerite<http://www.accelerite.com,@accelerite>
2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Phone: 1-408-216-7010