From: Jeff Hair <j...@greenqloud.com>
Sent: 02 August 2016 20:48:09
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: KVM Plugin Test JNA Failure on Master

Hi,

Was there an upgrade or change to JNA on the master branch? If I run the
unit tests on the KVM plugin (/plugins/hypervisors/kvm/), it fails unless I
specify -Djna.nosys=true. This does not happen on the 4.8 branch.

Tests run: 146, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.22 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResourceTest
testMemoryFreeInKBsDomainReturningOfSomeMemoryStatistics(com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResourceTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.019 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't obtain updateLastError method for
class com.sun.jna.Native
at com.sun.jna.Native.initIDs(Native Method)
at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:139)
at com.sun.jna.Pointer.<clinit>(Pointer.java:42)
at com.sun.jna.Structure.<clinit>(Structure.java:1933)
at
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResourceTest.createMemoryStatisticFreeMemory100(LibvirtComputingResourceTest.java:5063)
at
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResourceTest.testMemoryFreeInKBsDomainReturningOfSomeMemoryStatistics(LibvirtComputingResourceTest.java:5045)

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue