Sally

I’m cross posting this to dev@ - we’ve not had much input on marketing@, so I’d
like some other eyeballs on this if we’re going to turn it around today

I agree, we need to get this finalised ASAP

My view would be to roll with the PR immediately. I know Thurs/Fri aren’t great
but we’ve already actually announced this so run the risk of the PR being 10
days after the event

Don’t think we’ll have time to get testimonials – unless somebody wants to jump
in here quickly

I’ve drafted a quote for Will  below.
I’ve also taken Madan’s feedback and changed the order of the feature list
Will – please  chime in if you want something different in the quote, what I’ve
written is pretty bland
Is Will unable to confirm, you can attribute it to me as PMC member  as an
alternative

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sir...@shapeblue.com