Github user rhtyd commented on the issue:

    @jburwell I've kept the changes into two commits (1) for pom.xml related
version changes and (2) for db upgrade path, as when doing fwd-merging this
will cause conflict with other pom files so on fwd-merging we can use a merging
strategy to pick changes on (ours) master for the pom related changes while
take the db upgrade path changes. I'll further require to fix the upgrade path
on master branch to be like --> 4.9.0->4.9.1(.0)->4.10.0(.0) which is right now
set as 4.9.0->4.10.0. I can also help with doing the fwd-merging so you can
avoid dealing with the conflicts yourself.

---
with INFRA.
---