Greetings All,

Cloud Platform version is 4.5.0
Existing Cloud Managed Hypervisor version is XenServer 6.2
New Cloud Managed Hypervisor version is XenServer 6.5

I have successfully added new cluster with Xen 6.5 into Cloud Platform but
the Dashboard's System Capacity is not updated with new resources (Except
CPU and Memory resources), but I'm seeing storage resources are updated
with new values.

Also, I can see the newly updated resources in Infrastructure tab's Zone
Resources(Infrastructure --> Zone --> Resources), but i can't see these
resources in the Dashboard tab.

Please can anyone suggest me that what I have been missing here to get
changes updated in Dashboard.

*P.S:* I have restarted Cloud Management service but no luck and I'm able
to deploy new VM's in the newly added cluster.

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
Anil.