From: Artjoms Petrovs [mailto:artjoms.petr...@telia.lv]
Sent: 07 September 2016 08:35
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Virtual Router - Zabbix integration

Hello, All!

A while back I've found a need to monitor Virtual Router performance ( CPU,
Network peaks, etc ), which is not provided by VR Service Monitoring Tool.

Does anyone have experience with adding Zabbix ( or Nagios ) agent to Virtual
Router default template? How update-safe is this approach? Maybe someone has
used Chef or Ansible to provide custom configuration of Virtual Routers after
install/reinstall?

Best Regards,
[cid:image001.jpg@01D208F2.7536D000]<http://www.telia.lv/>
Artjoms Petrovs
System Analyst / Programmer

Telia Latvija, Ltd. | Lielvardes street 8a, Riga, Latvia, LV-1006
Ph.:   +371 67082144
Mob. +371 27498048
artjoms.petr...@telia.lv<mailto:artjoms.petr...@telia.lv> | telia.lv

This email (and any attachements or hyperlinks within it) may contain
information that is confidential, legally  privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not entitled to
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, disseminate or rely on this email in
any way. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately by or email and destroy it, and all copies of it.