Github user swill commented on the issue:

    How are people using Windows Remote Access VPN?  I have this working on Mac
 now, but it does not seem to work on Windows.  I have been trying to find a
solution, but it seems like the different Windows versions have very different
ways in which they handle VPN.  Is there a common VPN client on Windows that
people use, or do people use the built in VPN client?  I am not a Windows user,
so I am not sure about these details...  Thx...

---
with INFRA.
---